Are you looking for fun activities to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!!?? With 20 NO PREP printable worksheet pages as well as 19 digital slides, you will be able to celebrate this fun holiday with no stress!
PLUS cover main idea,regrouping, capitals, 2 and 3-digit addition and subtraction, proofreading, graphs, compound sentences, geometry, and many more second-grade standards all in a fun and engaging Cinco de Mayo theme!!
⚞If you want to save even more, this holiday unit is part of several bundles including my Spring Math and Reading Early Finisher Activities Print Worksheets & Digital and Holidays Printable Math and Reading Worksheets & Digital Activities Bundle!⚟
►PLEASE NOTE: This bundle is geared towards second graders but can be used for superstar first graders or third graders who may need some additional help.
This bundle is meant to be a time saver! The no-prep portion is able to be simply printed! The digital slides have text boxes already inserted as well as other elements such as shape tools, moveable elements, keyboard tips for students, extra text boxes in case of accidental deletion, and more!
• Sombrero Subtraction: solve the 2 and 3-digit subtraction problems. Some regrouping is needed.
• Maracas and Math: read the word problems and solve them.
• Taco Time: answer the questions about time.
• Guac for Graphs: read the picture graph about making guacamole and answer the questions.
• Piñata Party: read the word problems and answer.
• Nacho Numbers: answer questions about the numbers on nachos.
• Queso Quadrilaterals: read the description of quadrilaterals and write which one it is.
• Saguaro Subtraction: solve 3-digit subtraction problems. Some regrouping is needed.
• Chips and Salsa Sums: add two 3-digit problems.
• Piñata Pennies: answer the questions involving money.
• Cinco Capitals: read the sentences then rewrite using capitals.
• Sombrero Syllables: sort the words according to syllables.
• Cinco de Mayo Comprehension: read the non-fiction passage about Cinco de Mayo and answer the questions.
• Multiple Meaning Maracas: fill in the blanks in sentences using words with different meanings.
• Parts of Speech Peppers: color the peppers according to the part of speech.
• Piñata Punctuation: read the sentences and then write the correct ending punctuation.
• Spicy Synonyms: write a synonym for each of the words.
• Cactus Corrections: read the sentences then rewrite with corrections.
• Senor and Senorita Sentences: read the two sentences and then combine them using the words “and” or “but”.
• Chips and Salsa Contractions: combine the two words to make a contraction.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SAVE YOUR SANITY WITH NO PREP AND DIGITAL ACTIVITIES!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just either print the no prep portion or assign slides on Google or Seesaw and you will have fun activities that can be used for:
With NO PREP Print Activities and Digital Slides, there will be no more:
❌Spending F-O-R-E-V-E-R making copies
❌Not having plans when the flu sneaks up on you
❌Boring lessons that don’t engage
❌Trying to find activities that cover multiple standards
Instead, there will be fun and engaging activities that can be ready just by hitting PRINT or ASSIGN leaving you time to drink your coffee while it’s still hot!
◼️2nd Grade NO PREP Printable ELA and Math Worksheets/Activities for the Year No prep math and ELA ready-to-print activities for the year!
◼️Digital and Printable Year Long Second Grade Bundle No prep and digital activities for the year!
◼️Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You’ll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 11 writing crafts!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!
©️Caffeinated and Creative