Are you in need of math activities for December!? Look no further! Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Gingerbread Men, it’s all here! This December Math Bundle for second grade is full of several second-grade math concepts such a two-digit addition, graphs, word problems, adding money, arrays, and much more! With this bundle, you will get BOTH digital and printable ELA activities for December!
⚞Do you want to save even more!?!?⚟
To save even more my December No Prep Math and ELA and Digital Unit contain both printable and digital ELA and Math December Packs!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SAVE YOUR SANITY WITH NO PREP AND DIGITAL ACTIVITIES!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just either print the no prep portion or assign slides on Google or Seesaw and you will have fun MATH activities that can be used for:
With NO PREP Print Activities and Digital Slides, there will be no more:
❌Spending F-O-R-E-V-E-R making copies
❌Not having plans when the flu sneaks up on you
❌Boring lessons that don’t engage
❌Trying to find activities that cover multiple standards
Instead, there will be fun and engaging activities that can be ready just by hitting PRINT or ASSIGN leaving you time to drink your coffee while it’s still hot!
►PLEASE NOTE: Not every no prep page is also digital. 20 pages are no prep and 18 are digital as well!
This bundle is geared towards second graders but can be used for superstar first graders or third graders who may need some additional help.
- Dreidel Dimes: Count the dimes and write the amount on the dreidel.
- Peppermint Addition: Using a paper clip and pencil, create 10 two-digit addition problems to solve. Some regrouping.
- Christmas Cookie Arrays: Write the number of rows, columns and a repeated addition problem.
- Gifts and Graphs: Read the picture graph and answer the questions.
- Kwanzaa Candle Color Code: Solve the two-digit addition problems. Some regrouping.
- Multiple On My Wishlist…: Answer questions and solve problems about the prices of toys.
- Christmas Code: Solve the 2 digit subtraction problems to solve the code. No regrouping.
- Candy Comparison: Read the numbers on a gingerbread house and answer questions using terms such as less than, more than, largest, etc.
- Light Up Odd or Even: Solve addition problems and color if it is odd or even. Some regrouping.
- Ornaments Place Value: Write either the numerical form, written form or expanded form.
- Fruit and Fact Families: Create fact families for sets of numbers.
- Multiple: Gingerbread Tallies: Read the tally marks and write the amount, or draw the amount with the number given.
- Present In Put: Figure out what was added or subtracted to a series of numbers.
- Christmas Time: Write the digital time shown on the analog clocks.
- Menorah Math Learn about Hanukkah while solving word problems.
- Missing “Moose”stakes: Fill in the missing addend.
- Gingerbread Man Code: Solve the 2 digit addition problems to solve the code. No regrouping.
- Kwanzaa Harvest Learn about Kwanzaa while solving word problems.
- Gingerbread Graph: Fill in the graph.
- Santa’s Workshop Word Problems The elves are preparing for Christmas! Help them while solving word problems.
◼️2nd Grade NO PREP Printable ELA and Math Worksheets/Activities for the Year No prep math and ELA ready-to-print activities for the year!
◼️Digital and Printable Year Long Second Grade Bundle No prep and digital activities for the year!
◼️Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You’ll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 11 writing crafts!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!