Are you in need of fun math, reading, writing, and grammar activities that can be used for the end of the year, summer school, OR back to school after summer break!? This pack of no-prep math, reading, grammar, and writing worksheets PLUS digital slides, covers tons of second-grade common core standards such as two-digit subtraction, parts of speech, base ten, complete sentences, word problems, sequencing, elapsed time, homonyms, and much more!
This no-prep and digitl unit covers summer, beach time, vacations, swim fun, the Fourth of July, and more! Have second graders review concepts at the end of the year, retain information over the summer, or introduce first graders to concepts they will be learning! Includes color-by-code activities, hands-on math,word searches, math riddles, writing prompts, and more!
►PLEASE NOTE: Not every no prep page is also digital. 50 pages are no prep and 42 are digital as well! This bundle is geared towards second graders but can be used for superstar first graders or third graders who may need some additional help.
• Marshmallow Multiple Meaning: fill in the blanks of sentences using a multiple meaning word.
• Camping Contractions: read the words on the sleeping bags, make a contraction and use the word in a sentence.
• Camping Compounds: find the compound words in the word search.
• S’More Sentences: combine two sentences into one.
• Sandcastle Suffixes: read the definitions and solve the crossword puzzle.
• Swimming Synonyms: read the sentences and write the word the means the same as the underlined word. Rewrite sentences using a synonym for the underlined word.
• Picnic Proofreading: rewrite the sentences with corrections.
• Popsicle Parts of Speech: color popsicles according to the part of speech.
• Flip Flop Fragments: color the flip flips according to if the sentence is a fragment or not, then rewrite 3 sentences as complete sentences.
• Beach Blends: find each of the words with blends -rk, dr-, tr-, and -ck in the word search.
• Watermelon Words: use a paperclip and pencil to spin, then locate the information for each word in a dictionary.
• Swimming Syllables: read each of the words in the pool and write the words under what number of syllables it has.
• Summer Settings: read the short passages then answer the questions about the setting.
• Pool Time Punctuation: read each sentence then rewrite using correct punctuation.
• Hot Dog Homophones: read each sentence and use the correct homophone to fill in the blank.
• Palm Tree Plurals: read each sentence then rewrite the word in the sentence by adding -s, -es, or -ies.
• Ocean Opinion and Facts: read each sentence and color if it is an opinion or fact.
• Vacation Verbs: read each sentence and circle which form of the verb fits the sentence.
• Dream Vacation: writing page about a dream vacation.
• Sunny Salutations: read the postcard and circle any misspelled words. Then rewrite the postcard.
• Patriotic Prefixes: write the word according to the definition to solve the riddle.
• Fourth of July Facts: read the passage about Fourth of July and answer the questions.
• America Adjectives and Adverbs: color the fireworks according to if it is an adverb or adjective.
• Firework Fragments: color the fireworks according to if the sentence is fragment or not, then rewrite three fragments as complete sentences.
• Stars and Stripes Sentences: Read each sentence then rewrite with corrections.
•Summer Subtraction: roll a dice two times to make a number, then subtract 10 from it.
• Beach Base Ten: roll a dice three times to make a 3 digit number. Then draw the number using base ten blocks. Finally, write the number in expanded form.
• Seashell Skip Count: fill in the missing number. Count by 2’s, 5’s and 10’s.
• Sandcastle Sums: using a paperclip and pencil, spin and then add whatever number you land on.
• Beach Bills: solve word problems involving money.
• Digging for Doubles: add the problems and color of the double according to odd or even.
• Flip Flop Fact Families: using the numbers on the flip flops, write four equations to make a fact family.
• Fourth of July Fractions: color the fractions according to the directions.
• Firework Facts: solve the 2, three digit addition problems then color the stars according to odd or even.
• American Arrays: write the number of rows, columns and a repeated addition problem for each array.
• America Addends: for each problem fill in the missing addend then color the box if it is odd or even.
• S’More Subtraction: solve the 3 digit subtraction problems with regrouping.
• Camping Coins: solve the word problems involving money.
• Camping Code: solve the 3 digit addition problems to solve the code.
• Lemonade Stand: solve the word problems about a lemonade stand.
• Grill Time Graph: answer the questions about a BBQ and what everyone ate.
• Popsicle place value: color the sections of the popsicles according to the place value/number.
• BBQ Borrowing: solve the 3 digit subtraction problems with regrouping.
• Pool Time Puzzle: solve the 2 digit addition problems with grouping to solve the code.
• Water Play Word Problems: solve the word problems about water play fun.
• Pool Time Place Value: fill in the written form, numerical form or expanded form for each row.
• Ice Cream Input: write what was either added or subtracted from two scoops of ice cream.
• Vacation Word Problems: solve the word problems about vacations.
• Travel Time: answer the word problems involving time.
• Road Trip Regrouping: solve the 3 digit addition and subtraction problems that involve regrouping.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SAVE YOUR SANITY WITH NO PREP AND DIGITAL ACTIVITIES!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just either print the no prep portion or assign slides on Google or Seesaw and you will have fun reading and math activities that can be used for:
With NO PREP Print Activities and Digital Slides, there will be no more:
❌Spending F-O-R-E-V-E-R making copies
❌Not having plans when the flu sneaks up on you
❌Boring lessons that don’t engage
❌Trying to find activities that cover multiple standards
Instead, there will be fun and engaging activities that can be ready just by hitting PRINT or ASSIGN leaving you time to drink your coffee while it’s still hot!
◼️2nd Grade NO PREP Printable ELA and Math Worksheets/Activities for the Year No prep math and ELA ready-to-print activities for the year!
◼️Digital and Printable Year Long Second Grade Bundle No prep and digital activities for the year!
◼️Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You’ll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 11 writing crafts!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!