Are you in need of fun language arts, reading, and writing activities that can be used for the end of the year, summer school, OR back to school after summer break!? This pack of no-prep literacy worksheets covers tons of second-grade language arts common core standards such as homonyms, sentence correction, suffixes, reading comprehension, parts of speech, and much more!
This pack covers summer, beach time, vacations, swim fun, the Fourth of July, and more! Have second graders review concepts at the end of the year, retain information over the summer, or introduce first graders to concepts they will be learning! Includes color-by-number activities, word codes, writing prompts, and word searches!
⚞Do you want to save even more!?!?⚟
This is the PRINTABLE version of my Summer ELA Pack. To get both ELA printable and digital versions check out the bundle Digital and Printable Summer ELA Bundle for Second Grade.
To save even more my Summer Digital and Printable ELA and Math Bundle for 2nd Grade contains both printable and digital ELA and Math Summer Packs!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SAVE YOUR SANITY WITH NO PREP!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just print and you will have fun ELA activities that can be used for:
With NO PREP print activities, there will be no more:
❌Spending F-O-R-E-V-E-R making copies
❌Not having plans when the flu sneaks up on you
❌Boring lessons that don’t engage
❌Trying to find activities that cover multiple standards
Instead, there will be fun and engaging activities that can be ready just by hitting PRINT, leaving you time to drink your coffee while it’s still hot!
►PLEASE NOTE: This bundle is geared towards second graders but can be used for superstar first graders or third graders who may need some additional help.
• Marshmallow Multiple Meaning: fill in the blanks of sentences using a multiple-meaning word.
• Camping Contractions: read the words on the sleeping bags, make a contraction, and use the word in a sentence.
• Camping Compounds: find the compound words in the word search.
• S’More Sentences: combine two sentences into one.
• Sandcastle Suffixes: read the definitions and solve the crossword puzzle.
• Swimming Synonyms: read the sentences and write the word the means the same as the underlined word. Rewrite sentences using a synonym for the underlined word.
• Picnic Proofreading: rewrite the sentences with corrections.
• Popsicle Parts of Speech: color popsicles according to the part of speech.
• Flip Flop Fragments: color the flip flips according to if the sentence is a fragment or not, then rewrite 3 sentences as complete sentences.
• Beach Blends: find each of the words with blends -rk, dr-, tr-, and -ck in the word search.
• Watermelon Words: use a paperclip and pencil to spin, then locate the information for each word in a dictionary.
• Swimming Syllables: read each of the words in the pool and write the words under what number of syllables it has.
• Summer Settings: read the short passages then answer the questions about the setting.
• Pool Time Punctuation: read each sentence then rewrite using correct punctuation.
• Hot Dog Homophones: read each sentence and use the correct homophone to fill in the blank.
• Palm Tree Plurals: read each sentence then rewrite the word in the sentence by adding -s, -es, or -ies.
• Ocean Opinion and Facts: read each sentence and color if it is an opinion or fact.
• Vacation Verbs: read each sentence and circle which form of the verb fits the sentence.
• Dream Vacation: writing page about a dream vacation.
• Sunny Salutations: read the postcard and circle any misspelled words. Then rewrite the postcard.
• Patriotic Prefixes: write the word according to the definition to solve the riddle.
• Fourth of July Facts: read the passage about the Fourth of July and answer the questions.
• America Adjectives and Adverbs: color the fireworks according to if it is an adverb or adjective.
• Firework Fragments: color the fireworks according to if the sentence is a fragment or not, then rewrite three fragments as complete sentences.
• Stars and Stripes Sentences: Read each sentence then rewrite with corrections.
◼️2nd Grade NO PREP Printable ELA and Math Worksheets/Activities for the Year No prep math and ELA ready-to-print activities for the year!
◼️Digital and Printable Year Long Second Grade Bundle No prep and digital activities for the year!
◼️Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You’ll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 11 writing crafts!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!