Are you in need of math activities/worksheets for the entire month of February!? I have you covered! This February math pack covers Groundhog’s Day, Chinese New Year, Valentine’s Day, AND President’s Day!
These worksheets/activities cover a wide variety of math standards for second grade including word problems, skip counting, 2 and 3 digit addition and subtraction, graphs, elapsed time, arrays, and much more!
⚞Do you want to save even more!?!?⚟
This is the PRINTABLE version of my February Math Pack. To get both Math printable and digital versions check out the bundle Digital and Printable February Math Bundle for Second Grade.
To save even more my Digital and Printable February Literacy and Math Bundle for Second Grade contains both printable and digital ELA and Math Fall Packs!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SAVE YOUR SANITY WITH NO PREP!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just print and you will have fun math activities that can be used for:
With NO PREP print activities, there will be no more:
❌Spending F-O-R-E-V-E-R making copies
❌Not having plans when the flu sneaks up on you
❌Boring lessons that don’t engage
❌Trying to find activities that cover multiple standards
Instead, there will be fun and engaging activities that can be ready just by hitting PRINT, leaving you time to drink your coffee while it’s still hot!
►PLEASE NOTE: This bundle is geared towards second graders but can be used for superstar first graders or third graders who may need some additional help.
❤️FEBRUARY MATH ACTIVITIES INCLUDED:❤️
✅Groundhog’s Day Math
- Sums and Shadows: Solve the three-digit addition problems. Some regrouping is needed
- Shady Shadow Code: Solve the two-digit addition problems to solve the code.
- Shadow Shapes Read the descriptions about different quadrilaterals and write which one it is.
- Groundhog Graph: Create a graph about whether or not you think the groundhog will see his shadow and then answer the questions.
✅The Big Game Math
- Football Fact Families: Make fact families using the numbers given on the footballs.
- Touchdown Tens: Add or subtract ten to a 3 digit number.
- Field Goal Skip Count: Fill in the missing numbers.
- Touchdown Time: Write the digital time under each analog clock.
- Touchdown and Roll Roll a dice once and add it to the 2 or 3 digit number given.
✅Chinese New Year Math
- Dragon Tail Scales Solve the three-digit addition problems. Some regrouping is needed. Then color according to odd or even answers.
- Red Envelope Code Solve the 2 digit addition problems to solve the code. Some regrouping is needed.
- Fireworks and Fractions Write the fraction for the shaded part in a rectangle.
- Good Fortune Facts Solve the three-digit subtraction problems. Some regrouping is needed
- Chinese Zodiac Spinners: Using a paper clip and pencil, create 15 3 digit addition problems to solve. Some regrouping.
- Multiple Chinese New Year Numbers: Using numbers in a lantern, answer questions about place value.
- Snake Sssssskip Count: Fill in the missing numbers.
- Envelope Equals: Write the dollar amount in that several children received during the Chinese New Year.
- Lucky Numbers: Fill in the missing addend.
✅Valentine’s Day Math
- Affectionate Arrays: Write the number of rows, columns and repeated addition for Valentine’s Day candy.
- Postman Place Value: Write either the numerical form, written form or expanded form.
- V Day Party Word Problems: Solve word problems about a Valentine’s Day party.
- Candy Calculations: Solve word problems about Valentine’s Day candy.
- Greetings Geometry: Read the letter Mary Math has written her boyfriend Garret Geometry and fill in the blanks with what shape she is talking about Valentine’s Day Graph: Read a graph about the Valentine’s Day cards five students received and answer the questions!
- Lovebugs Less Than/More Than: Using <,> or =, compare the numbers in two pieces of candy then color according to the code.
- Sweetheart Subtraction: Solve the three-digit subtraction problems. Some regrouping is needed
- Even or Odd Hearts: Solve the 2 digit addition problems and then color according to the code. Some regrouping is needed
✅President’s Day Math
- President’s Coins: Write which coins could be used to make the amount given.
- Patriotic Place Value: Write either the numerical form, written form or expanded form.
- President Word Problems: Solve word problems about George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.
- Rock Group Code: Solve the 2 digit subtraction problems to solve the code. Some regrouping is needed.
- America Addends: Fill in the missing addend.
- Election Even or Odd: Solve the 3 digit addition problems and then color according to the code. Some regrouping is needed
- Stars and Stripes Sums: Solve the three-digit subtraction problems. Some regrouping is needed
- Oval Office O’clock: Write the digital time after reading short word problems involving time.
- Forefather Fractions Write the fraction for the shaded part in a circle.
- Abe’s Addition: Solve the three-digit addition problems. Some regrouping is needed
◼️2nd Grade NO PREP Printable ELA and Math Worksheets/Activities for the Year No prep math and ELA ready-to-print activities for the year!
◼️Digital and Printable Year Long Second Grade Bundle No prep and digital activities for the year!
◼️Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You’ll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 11 writing crafts!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!