Are you looking for fun Halloween math and reading activities to celebrate Halloween!!?? With 40 NO PREP printable worksheet pages as well as 32 digital slides, you will be able to celebrate this fun holiday with no stress! Engage with fun pages including writing prompts, color-by code, interactive math activities, math riddles, and more!
PLUS cover reading comprehension with main ideas and details, contractions, geometry, prefixes, 2 and 3-digit addition and subtraction, sentence fragments, word problems, and many more second-grade standards all in a fun and engaging Halloween theme!!
⚞If you want to save even more, this holiday unit is part of several bundles including my Fall Math and Reading Early Finisher Activities Print Worksheets & Digital and Holidays Printable Math and Reading Worksheets & Digital Activities Bundle!⚟
►PLEASE NOTE: This bundle is geared towards second graders but can be used for superstar first graders or third graders who may need some additional help.
This bundle is meant to be a time saver! The no-prep portion is able to be simply printed! The digital slides have text boxes already inserted as well as other elements such as shape tools, moveable elements, keyboard tips for students, extra text boxes in case of accidental deletion, and more!
- Carmel Apple Contractions: Read the words in the apples and form a contraction.
- Pumpkin Parts of Speech: Read the words and write them under the correct part of speech.
- Pumpkin Pronouns: Write the correct pronoun in the blank.
- Prefix Pumpkins: Read the words on the pumpkins and write the meaning of the new word.
- Spooky Suffixes: Add the suffixes –er, -ing or –ly to the words in a sentence.
- Punctuation Pumpkins: Add the correct end punctuation mark in the pumpkin.
- Candy Corn Synonyms and Antonyms: Read the words and write an antonym and synonym for each.
- Monster Mash: Read the short story and answer comprehension questions.
- Candy Contractions: Help Manny the monster collect his lost candy contractions.
- Halloween Writing Prompts (3 Pages)
- Which Witch: Write the correct homophone in the blank.
- Monster Mash-Up: Students write about a monster they imagined and a classmate has to draw the monster based on the adjectives.
- Witches and Monsters: Write the words in the box under the –s or –es column.
- Candy Complete Sentences: Fix the incomplete sentences.
- Pumpkin on the Mend: Add Two 2 Digit Numbers and solve the code. No Regrouping.
- Pumpkin Problems: Solve the word problems about a class that is carving pumpkins.
- Pumpkin Place Value: Write either the numerical form, written form or expanded form.
- Pumpkin Patterns: Fill in the missing numbers on the pumpkins
- Monster Math: Help the monsters plan a party by solving the word problems.
- Candy Arrays: Write the number of rows, columns, and a repeated addition problem for each array.
- Monster Money: Solve the word problems involving money.
- Haunted Word Problems: Solve the word problems.
- Spooky Shapes: Match the Halloween character to their favorite candy shape based on the clues.
- Candy Comparisons: Using <. >, or =, compare the numbers in two pieces of candy.
- Candy Corn Fact Families: Using 3 numbers write fact families for each of them.
- Double Double Toil and Trouble: Solve the doubles addition problems up to 12.
- Batty Base Ten: Roll a die to make a two-digit number, then draw the base ten blocks and their expanded form.
- Count With Count: Fill in the missing numbers. Up to 535
- Spider Spinners: Using a paper clip and pencil, create 10 two-digit addition problems to solve.
- No Bones About It: Read the bone tally marks and write the number, then draw your own tally marks for three 2-digit numbers.
- Candy Color: Solve the problems and color the picture according to the code.
- Candy Graph: Read the graph and answer questions about how much Halloween candy students received.
- Candy Coins: Read the word problems involving coins and solve them.
- Missing Monsters: Fill in the missing addend.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SAVE YOUR SANITY WITH NO PREP AND DIGITAL ACTIVITIES!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just either print the no prep portion or assign slides on Google or Seesaw and you will have fun activities that can be used for:
With NO PREP Print Activities and Digital Slides, there will be no more:
❌Spending F-O-R-E-V-E-R making copies
❌Not having plans when the flu sneaks up on you
❌Boring lessons that don’t engage
❌Trying to find activities that cover multiple standards
Instead, there will be fun and engaging activities that can be ready just by hitting PRINT or ASSIGN leaving you time to drink your coffee while it’s still hot!
◼️Fall Mega Bundle contains 18 centers, 2 fall writing crafts, a fall haiku pack, and 92 pages of ELA and Math No Prep Fall Printables! This Fall Mega Bundle is over 250 pages and saves you big!
◼️2nd Grade NO PREP Printable ELA and Math Worksheets/Activities for the Year No prep math and ELA ready-to-print activities for the year!
◼️Digital and Printable Year Long Second Grade Bundle No prep and digital activities for the year!
◼️Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You’ll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 10 writing crafts!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!
©️Caffeinated and Creative