If you are looking for tons of Halloween Math and ELA activities, this is it! In this Halloween MEGA Bundle you will get a 40 page Halloween no prep worksheets/printable unit, 32 digital slides, 9 Halloween-themed centers, and a scarecrow writing craft. Cover literacy and math with fun Halloween activities.
Your students will be able to celebrate Halloween while practicing many different concepts including homophones, shapes, writing complete sentences, solving word problems involving 2 digit addition and subtraction, and MUCH more! This bundle is geared towards second grade, but can be used for superstar first graders or third graders who need some review!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SAVE YOUR SANITY WITH NO PREP AND DIGITAL ACTIVITIES!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just either print the no prep portion or assign slides on Google or Seesaw and you will have fun reading and math activities that can be used for:
With NO PREP Print Activities and Digital Slides, there will be no more:
❌Spending F-O-R-E-V-E-R making copies
❌Not having plans when the flu sneaks up on you
❌Boring lessons that don’t engage
❌Trying to find activities that cover multiple standards
Instead, there will be fun and engaging activities that can be ready just by hitting PRINT or ASSIGN leaving you time to drink your coffee while it’s still hot!
• Digital and Printable Halloween ELA and Math Activities for 2nd Grade: 40 pages of no-prep worksheet activities that cover many different concepts and are all Halloween-themed as well as DIGITAL options!
• Addition or Multiplication Spinner Center – Spider Spinners : Spin and solve addition or multiplication equations.
• Candy Contractions Center Game: Use the pieces of candy to write down contractions.
• Caramel Apple Contractions Center : Match apples with their coordinating popsicle stick to create a contraction.
• Complete or Incomplete Sentence Center – Cauldron Sentences: Sort and fix incomplete and complete sentences.
• Complete or Incomplete Sentences Center – Candy Sentences: Sort and fix incomplete and complete sentences.
• Fact Families Center Candy Corn: Use pieces of candy corn to create fact families.
• Place Value Pumpkins Center: Match the seeds with the numbers, expanded form and base ten blocks to the correct pumpkin
• Parts of Speech Pumpkins Center: Sort over 100 pumpkin seeds into the correct pumpkin with its part of speech.
• Synonyms and Antonyms Center – Candy Corn: Match pieces of candy corn to match a word with its synonym and antonym.
⚞ Please Note: the centers and writing crafts are NOT digital. All of the centers also come in black and white to save on ink!⚟
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!