Are you in need of fall-themed math slides for the entire season? I have you covered! This fall Math pack covers apples, pumpkins, Halloween, Labor Day and Thanksgiving, and much more! This is the DIGITAL version of my Fall MathPack!
To save even more my Digital and Printable Fall ELA and Math Unit Bundle for Second Grade contains both printable and digital ELA and Math Fall Packs!
Cover a wide variety of math standards for second grade such as two-digit addition and subtraction, place value, skip counting, arrays, word problems, and much more! Perfect for distance learning as all you need to do is print!
✷This pack is geared towards 2nd graders, but can also be used for talented first graders or third graders who may be struggling a bit. This Fall math pack is meant to be a time saver. All the digital slides have text boxes already inserted as well as other elements such as shape tools, moveable elements, keyboard tips for students, extra text boxes in case of accidental deletion, and more! ✷
Included in this unit is:
- Apple Odd or Even: Solve addition problems and color if it is odd or even.
- Apples-A-Plenty: Answer questions about place value.
- Johnny Appleseed Skip Count: Fill in the missing numbers on the seeds.
- Apple Arrays: Write the number of rows, columns, and a repeated addition problem.
- Apple and Addition and Subtraction: Solve the addition and subtraction problems then color according to the code.
- Pumpkin on the Mend: Add Two 2 Digit Numbers and solve the code. No Regrouping.
- Pumpkin Problems: Solve the word problems about a class that is carving pumpkins.
- Pumpkin Place Value: Write either the numerical form, written form, or expanded form.
- Pumpkin Patterns: Fill in the missing numbers on the pumpkins.
- Leaf Leftovers: Solve 2 digit subtraction problems that require borrowing.
- Even Leaves Can Be Odd: Solve the addition problems and color if it is even or odd.
- Leaf Less Than/Greater Than: Write <. > or = using numbers on leaves.
- Nuts for Numbers: Write the written and expanded form for six 3 digit numbers.
- Hay Now, Let’s Subtract: Solve the 2 digit subtraction problems to solve the code. No regrouping.
- Monster Math: Help the monsters plan a party by solving the word problems.
- Candy Arrays: Write the number of rows, columns, and a repeated addition problem for each array.
- Monster Money: Solve the word problems involving money.
- Haunted Word Problems: Solve the word problems.
- Spooky Shapes: Match the Halloween character to their favorite candy shape based on the clues.
- Candy Comparisons: Using <. >, or =, compare the numbers in two pieces of candy.
- Candy Corn Fact Families: Using 3 numbers write fact families for each of them.
- Double Double Toil and Trouble: Solve the doubles addition problems up to 12.
- Batty Base Ten: Roll a dice to make a two-digit number, then draw the base ten blocks and its expanded form.
- Count With Count: Fill in the missing numbers. Up to 535
- Spider Spinners: Using a paper clip and pencil, create 10 two-digit addition problems to solve.
- No Bones About It: Read the bone tally marks and write the number, then draw your own tally marks for three 2 digit numbers.
- Candy Color: Solve the problems and color the picture according to the code.
- Candy Graph: Read the graph and answer questions about how much Halloween candy students received.
- Candy Coins: Read the word problems involving coins and solve them.
- Missing Monsters: Fill in the missing addend.
- Football Frenzy: Fill in the missing numbers counting by tens.
- Touchdown Ten: Subtract 10 from a given number.
- Thanksgiving Dinner: Array word problems.
- Dinner Time: Read the graph about Thanksgiving food favorites and answer the questions.
- Feast of Fact Families: Create fact families!
- Thanks and Graphs: Use the graph to answer questions about favorite foods.
- Turkey Time: Solve the word problems involving time.
- Tim the Turkey: Solve the addition problems and color.
- Cornucopia Code: Solve the subtraction problems and answer the riddle.
- Place Value Pie: Find each underline digit’s value and then solve the code.
- Fall Mega Bundle contains 18 centers, 2 fall writing crafts, a fall haiku pack, and 92 pages of ELA and Math No Prep Fall Printables! This Fall Mega Bundle is over 250 pages and saves you big!
- Digital and Printable Year Long Second Grade Bundle No prep and digital activities for the year!
- Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You’ll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 10 writing crafts!
By clicking that green star or clicking , you will get updates on when there are sales and when I add new resources! New resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours so it pays to follow!
⇨Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative for tips, ideas, and FREEBIES! ⇦
Thank you for stopping by and shopping with me! I hope this product will be a great addition to your classroom. I would appreciate your feedback on this product! Leaving feedback not only helps me as a seller but as a buyer, YOU get credits towards future purchases when feedback is given! As always, feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or to share photos of this resource in action!