Are you in need of spring ELA slides for the entire season? I have you covered! This spring ELA digital pack covers a wide variety of language arts and reading standards for second grade including blends, reading comprehension, homophones, inferences, fragments, and much more!
⚞Do you want to save even more!?!?⚟
This is the DIGITAL version of my Spring ELA Pack. To get both ELA printable and digital versions check out the bundle Digital and Printable Spring ELA Bundle for Second Grade!
To save even more my Spring No Prep and Digital Unit contains both printable and digital ELA and Math Spring Packs!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SAVE YOUR SANITY WITH DIGITAL ACTIVITIES⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just assign these slides on Google or Seesaw and you will have fun ELA activities that can be used for:
• Spring Word Search
• Dragonfly Dictionary: spin a spinner and find the information for 3 words.
• Buzzing Blends: find 3 different blends in a word search by looking for the blend.
• Planting Punctuation: write the correct ending punctuation mark on the planter.
• Nest of Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives: read the words on the eggs in each nest and write what part of speech it is.
• Flower Fragments: color the flowers according to if the sentence is complete or incomplete.
• Spring Salutations: find the incorrect homophones in a letter.
• Galoshes Glossary: read a page from a glossary and answer the questions.
• Irregular Noun Insects: read the words and write if they are singular or plural.
• Gardening Guide Words: decide what guide words a word would belong in.
• Caterpillar Complete Sentences: read the sentences and add either a subject, verb or adverb.
• Paddy’s Prefixes: read the definitions for words with prefixes and decide what the word is.
• How to Catch A Leprechaun: Writing page.
• Clover Compounds: using words from clovers, make compound words.
• Clover Commas: read the sentences and add commas.
• Golden Guide Words: read the words and decide what guide words would be found on the same page.
• Lucky Letter: write a persuasive letter about getting a chance to be a leprechaun for a day.
• Leprechaun Language: Read the sentences and using context clues find the words meaning.
• Celtic Comprehension: Read the passage about St. Patrick’s Day and answer the questions.
• Irish Inferences: read the short paragraphs and answer the questions.
• Shamrock Suffixes: use root words and the suffixes -est, -ly and -ful to make new words.
• Rabbit Reflexive Pronouns: read the sentences and fill in the blanks with the correct reflexive pronoun.
• Editing and Eggs: read the sentences and rewrite with corrections.
• April ABC Order: put the words on raindrops in alphabetical order.
• Rabbit Reading: read the non-fiction passage about rabbits and answer the questions.
• Hoppy Homophones: read the sentence and color in the lily pad and write the correct homophone that fits in the blank.
• Paper or Plastic Plurals: Sort the nouns if the word adds -s or -es.
• Earth Day Reading: Read the non-fiction passage about Earth Day and answer the questions.
• Pollution Proofreading: fix the sentences.
• Earth Day Fact and Opinion: sort the recycling bins if the statement is a fact or opinion.
• Earth Day Word Search: find the earth day themed words.
• Earth Day ABC Order: put the Earth Day themed words in ABC order.
• Litter Letter: write a letter about how and why people should not litter.
• Syllable Sort: sort the words according to the number of syllables.
• Cinco Capitals: read the sentences then rewrite using capitals.
• Sombrero Syllables: sort the words according to syllables.
• Cinco de Mayo Comprehension: read the non-fiction passage about Cinco de Mayo and answer the questions.
• Multiple Meaning Maracas: fill in the blanks in sentences using words with different meanings.
• Piñata Punctuation: read the sentences and then write the correct ending punctuation.
• Spicy Synonyms: write a synonym for each of the words.
• Cactus Corrections: read the sentences then rewrite with corrections.
• Senor and Senorita Sentences: read the two sentences and then combine using and or but.
• Chips and Salsa Contractions: combine the two words to make a contraction.
2nd Grade NO PREP Printable ELA and Math Worksheets/Activities for the Year No prep math and ELA ready-to-print activities for the year!
Digital and Printable Year Long Second Grade Bundle No prep and digital activities for the year!
Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You’ll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 11 writing crafts!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!