Do you want to celebrate Pi Day or Thanksgiving in a FUN way!? With these 14 pie themed no prep language arts and math activities, your students will have plenty of pie themed fun!
Cover second grade standards such as parts of speech, 2 digit addition, plurals, fractions, author’s purpose, place value, prefixes, and word problems! Includes fun activities such as color by codes, crossword puzzle, math riddle, word search, and hands on math!
⚞If you want to save even more, this unit is part of a PIE Bundle!⚟
✅For another “pie” resource, check out my Pi Day Pizza Math and Reading Print Worksheets Activities National Pizza Month!
►PLEASE NOTE: This bundle is geared towards second graders but can be used for superstar first graders or third graders who may need some additional help.
- Parts of Speech Pie: sort the pieces of pie by part of speech.
- Pie Search: Pie types word search
- Prefix Pies: solve the crossword using prefixes un- , re- , or pre-
- Pie Parts of Speech: color the image according to code. Cover nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, pronouns, and proper nouns.
- Proofreading Pie: correct the sentences checking for spelling, capitals, punctuation, and homophones
- Plural Pies: sort the words by if they would add -s, -es, or, -ies.
- Purpose and Pie: Read the short sentences and circle the author’s purpose. Then write a paragraph explaining what the best type of pie is and persuade others why.
- Pie Fractions: Color the pies according to the fraction.
- Problems and Pies: Add two 2-digit numbers then color according to the code.
- Piece of Pie: Add two 2 digit numbers then color according to the code.
- Place Value Pie: Find each underlined digit’s value and then solve the code.
- Pie Patterns: Skip count.
- Pie Spinners: Using a paper clip and pencil, create 18 two-digit addition problems to solve. Some regrouping.
- Pie Party: solve the word problems using multiple-digit addition arrays, or multiplication.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SAVE YOUR SANITY WITH NO PREP!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just print and you will have fun ELA and math activities that can be used for:
With NO PREP print activities, there will be no more:
❌Spending F-O-R-E-V-E-R making copies
❌Not having plans when the flu sneaks up on you
❌Boring lessons that don’t engage
❌Trying to find activities that cover multiple standards
Instead, there will be fun and engaging activities that can be ready just by hitting PRINT, leaving you time to drink your coffee while it’s still hot!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!