Are you looking for fun activities to celebrate President’s Day!?? With 20 NO PREP printable worksheet pages as well as 19 digital slides, you will be able to celebrate this fun holiday with no stress! Engage with fun pages including a word search, writing prompts, math riddle, word scramble, color by codes, and more!
PLUS cover 2 and 3-digit addition and subtraction, homophones, place value, contractions, arrays, fragments, word problems and many more second-grade standards all in a fun and engaging President’s Day theme!
⚞If you want to save even more, this holiday unit is part of several bundles including my February Math and Reading Early Finisher Activities Print Worksheets & Digital and Holidays Printable Math and Reading Worksheets & Digital Activities Bundle!⚟
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SAVE YOUR SANITY WITH NO PREP AND DIGITAL ACTIVITIES!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just either print the no prep portion or assign slides on Google or Seesaw and you will have fun activities that can be used for:
With NO PREP Print Activities and Digital Slides, there will be no more:
❌Spending F-O-R-E-V-E-R making copies
❌Not having plans when the flu sneaks up on you
❌Boring lessons that don’t engage
❌Trying to find activities that cover multiple standards
Instead, there will be fun and engaging activities that can be ready just by hitting PRINT or ASSIGN leaving you time to drink your coffee while it’s still hot!
►PLEASE NOTE: This bundle is geared towards second graders but can be used for superstar first graders or third graders who may need some additional help.
This bundle is meant to be a time saver! The no-prep portion is able to be simply printed! The digital slides have text boxes already inserted as well as other elements such as shape tools, moveable elements, keyboard tips for students, extra text boxes in case of accidental deletion, and more!
- Presidents ABC Order: Write the last names of 14 presidents in ABC order.
- President Word Search: Find the last names of 12 presidents in the word search.
- If I Were On A Bill: Writing page about how you would want to look on a bill.
- Lincoln’s Life Organizer: Graphic organizer to be used to research Lincoln’s life.
- Washington’s Way: Graphic organizer to be used to research Washington’s life.
- If I Were the President: Writing page about what you would do or change as the president.
- Abe’s Antonyms: Write an antonym for each of the words underlined in a sentence.
- Proofreading Presidents: Read each sentence and write it correctly on the lines. Focus on spelling, grammar, capitals, and punctuation.
- President Fact and Opinion: Read each statement about presidents and color the star if it is a fact or opinion. The letters in the stars will spell out a word.
- Nation Non-Fiction: Read the short passage about President’s Day and answer comprehension questions.
- President’s Coins: Write which coins could be used to make the amount given.
- Patriotic Place Value: Write either the numerical form, written form or expanded form.
- President Word Problems: Solve word problems about George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.
- Rock Group Code: Solve the 2 digit subtraction problems to solve the code. Some regrouping is needed.
- America Addends: Fill in the missing addend.
- Election Even or Odd: Solve the 3 digit addition problems and then color according to the code. Some regrouping is needed
- Stars and Stripes Sums: Solve the three-digit subtraction problems. Some regrouping is needed
- Oval Office O’clock: Write the digital time after reading short word problems involving time.
- Forefather Fractions Write the fraction for the shaded part in a circle.
- Abe’s Addition: Solve the three-digit addition problems. Some regrouping is needed
◼️2nd Grade NO PREP Printable ELA and Math Worksheets/Activities for the Year No prep math and ELA ready-to-print activities for the year!
◼️Digital and Printable Year Long Second Grade Bundle No prep and digital activities for the year!
◼️Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You’ll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 11 writing crafts!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!
©️Caffeinated and Creative