Are you looking for engaging and fun spring math activities? This Spring Math Pack for second grade has math printables for the entire spring season! These worksheets/activities cover a wide variety of math standards for second grade including base ten, three-digit addition, regrouping, word problems, and much more!
The pack comes in a fun and engaging spring theme that not only covers the spring season, but spring holidays: St. Patrick’s Day, Earth Day, Easter, and Cinco de Mayo. Be set for March, April, and May!
⚞Do you want to save even more!?!?⚟
This is the PRINTABLE version of my Spring Math Pack. To get both Math printable and digital versions check out the bundle Digital and Printable Spring Math Bundle for Second Grade.
To save even more my Spring No Prep and Digital Unit contains both printable and digital ELA and Math Spring Packs!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SAVE YOUR SANITY WITH NO PREP!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just print and you will have fun math activities that can be used for:
With NO PREP print activities, there will be no more:
❌Spending F-O-R-E-V-E-R making copies
❌Not having plans when the flu sneaks up on you
❌Boring lessons that don’t engage
❌Trying to find activities that cover multiple standards
Instead, there will be fun and engaging activities that can be ready just by hitting PRINT, leaving you time to drink your coffee while it’s still hot!
►PLEASE NOTE: This bundle is geared towards second graders but can be used for superstar first graders or third graders who may need some additional help.
Digging Double Digits: add the two-digit numbers.
• Bee Base Ten: write the place value and number for each picture of base ten blocks.
• Bugs and Bills: write the dollar amount of each leaf.
• Rainy Day Regrouping: subtract 2 digit numbers with regrouping.
• Half Past Puddles: write the digital time for each clock.
• Leprechaun Leftovers: Subtract the problems, some regrouping.
• Four Leaf Fact Families: write 4 equations to with the fact family numbers given.
• Paddy’s Place Value: find the place value of underlined numbers to solve the riddle.
• Clover Code: solve the 2 digit addition problems to solve the riddle.
• Gaelic Graphs: read the graph and answer the questions.
• Fortune Fractions: write the fraction for circles and color the shamrocks for the fractions given.
• Lucky Less Than/Greater Than: write <.> or = in the horseshoe.
• Rainbow Regrouping: add two 3 digit numbers with regrouping.
• St. Patrick’s Skip Count: fill in the missing numbers on coins.
• Blarney Base Ten: add the base ten blocks.
• Rabbit Riddle: add two 3 digit numbers to solve the riddle.
• Rabbit Regrouping: subtraction 3 digit numbers with regrouping.
• Even and Odd Eggs: add two 3 digit numbers and color according to the code.
• Waste Word Problems: read the words problems and answer.
• Environment Even and Odd: add two 3 digit numbers and color the flower if it is even or odd.
• Solar Subtraction: subtraction two 3 digit numbers. Some regrouping is needed.
• Place Value Planet: answer questions about place value.
• Greenhouse Graph: read the graph about flower growth and answer the questions.
• Waste Management Money: solve the word problems involving money.
• Solar Spinners: make a spinner and add two 3 digit numbers.
• Shape Sort: sort the shapes according to sides and vertices.
• Earth Day Equals: Solve the two 3 digit addition and subtraction problems.
• Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Regroup: solve the 2 digit subtraction problems with regrouping the color according to the answer is odd or even.
• Sombrero Subtraction: solve the 2 and 3 digit subtraction problems. Some regrouping is needed.
• Maracas and Math: read the word problems and solve.
• Taco Time: answer the questions about time.
• Guac for Graphs: read the picture graph about making guacamole and answer the questions.
• Piñata Party: read the word problems and answer.
• Nacho Numbers: answer questions about the numbers on nachos.
• Queso Quadrilaterals: read the description of quadrilaterals and write which one it is.
• Saguaro Subtraction: solve 3 digit subtraction problems. Some regrouping is needed.
• Chips and Salasa Sums: add two 3 digit problems.
• Piñata Pennies: answer the questions involving money.
◼️2nd Grade NO PREP Printable ELA and Math Worksheets/Activities for the Year No prep math and ELA ready-to-print activities for the year!
◼️Digital and Printable Year Long Second Grade Bundle No prep and digital activities for the year!
◼️Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You’ll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 11 writing crafts!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!