Are you looking for fun activities to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!!?? With 20 NO PREP printable worksheet pages as well as 20 digital slides, you will be able to celebrate this fun holiday with no stress! Engage with fun and educational printables including writing prompts, math riddles, and more!
PLUS cover main idea, using commas in sentences, fact families, graphs, compound words, 2 and 3-digit addition and subtraction, context clues, place value, prefixes, and many more second-grade standards all in a fun and engaging St. Patrick’s Day theme!!
►PLEASE NOTE: This bundle is geared towards second graders but can be used for superstar first graders or third graders who may need some additional help.
⚞If you want to save even more, this holiday unit is part of several bundles including my Spring Math and Reading Early Finisher Activities Print Worksheets & Digital and Holidays Printable Math and Reading Worksheets & Digital Activities Bundle!⚟
• Leprechaun Leftovers: Subtract the problems, some regrouping.
• Four Leaf Fact Families: write 4 equations with the fact family numbers given.
• Paddy’s Place Value: find the place value of underlined numbers to solve the riddle.
• Clover Code: solve the 2-digit addition problems to solve the riddle.
• Gaelic Graphs: read the graph and answer the questions.
• Fortune Fractions: write the fraction for circles and color the shamrocks for the fractions given.
• Lucky Less Than/Greater Than: write <.> or = in the horseshoe.
• Rainbow Regrouping: add two 3-digit numbers with regrouping.
• St. Patrick’s Skip Count: fill in the missing numbers on coins.
• Blarney Base Ten: add the base ten blocks
• Paddy’s Prefixes: read the definitions for words with prefixes and decide what the word is.
• How to Catch A Leprechaun: Writing page.
• Clover Compounds: using words from clovers, make compound words.
• Clover Commas: read the sentences and add commas.
• Golden Guide Words: read the words and decide what guide words would be found on the same page.
• Irish Inferences: read the short paragraphs and answer the questions.
• Lucky Letter: write a persuasive letter about getting a chance to be a leprechaun for a day.
• Leprechaun Language: Read the sentences and using context clues find the words meaning.
• Celtic Comprehension: Read the passage about St. Patrick’s Day and answer the questions.
• Shamrock Suffixes: use root words and the suffixes -est, -ly, and -ful to make new words
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SAVE YOUR SANITY WITH NO PREP AND DIGITAL ACTIVITIES!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just either print the no prep portion or assign slides on Google or Seesaw and you will have fun activities that can be used for:
With NO PREP Print Activities and Digital Slides, there will be no more:
❌Spending F-O-R-E-V-E-R making copies
❌Not having plans when the flu sneaks up on you
❌Boring lessons that don’t engage
❌Trying to find activities that cover multiple standards
Instead, there will be fun and engaging activities that can be ready just by hitting PRINT or ASSIGN leaving you time to drink your coffee while it’s still hot!
This bundle is meant to be a time saver! The no-prep portion is able to be simply printed! The digital slides have text boxes already inserted as well as other elements such as shape tools, moveable elements, keyboard tips for students, extra text boxes in case of accidental deletion, and more!
◼️2nd Grade NO PREP Printable ELA and Math Worksheets/Activities for the Year No prep math and ELA ready-to-print activities for the year!
◼️Digital and Printable Year Long Second Grade Bundle No prep and digital activities for the year!
◼️Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You’ll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 11 writing crafts!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!
©️Caffeinated and Creative