This is the perfect way to have your students learn more about the Titanic with themed and mostly factual information! Students will be able to practice 4 digit addition and subtraction, repeated addition or multiplication, converting money, measurement, estimation, adding money, solving word problems and more.
This unit was made to be geared toward 3rd-5th grade so please check out the preview to see if this is grade-appropriate! This math pack can be used as a print at home pack or used with Google Slides making it ideal for distance learning in different situations!
Each of the 9 pages is available in aprintable black and white version, color version, and Google Slides version!
- Eating on Board: use the diagram to answer questions about the food aboard. Requires rounding, repeated addition, or multiplication.
- Morse Code: solve each 4 digit addition or subtraction problem with regrouping to solve the riddle.
- Cafe Parisien: solve word problems by using repeated addition or multiplication to see how much passengers spent.
- Crew Wages: use whatever skills acceptable to convert British pounds to USD.
- Titanic Word Problems: solve the word problems that involve a variety of concepts.
- Estimation Excursion: using the estimation word problems and map, students will estimate and find the actual answer.
- Cargo Computations: Convert pounds into tons and vice versa.
- CQD Code: Solve the 2 digit multiplication problems to solve the riddle.
- Lifeboat Math: use multiple 1 and 2 digit addition to find the capacity vs occupancy of the lifeboats. (This page is the only one NOT included in the digital version).
- ANSWER KEY REFERENCE GUIDE
This entire math pack is also included in my Titanic Mega Bundle!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!
©️Caffeinated and Creative