Are you in need of fun math activities for the entire winter season!? This bundle covers a wide variety of math standards for second grade including two-digit addition, place value, fact families, time, word problems, and much more all in a fun winter theme! With this bundle, you will get BOTH digital and printable math activities for winter!
⚞Do you want to save even more!?!?⚟
Winter No Prep and Digital ELA and Math Bundle for Second Grade contains both no prep and digital winter reading and math!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SAVE YOUR SANITY WITH NO PREP AND DIGITAL ACTIVITIES!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just either print the no prep portion or assign slides on Google or Seesaw and you will have fun MATH activities that can be used for:
With NO PREP Print Activities and Digital Slides, there will be no more:
❌Spending F-O-R-E-V-E-R making copies
❌Not having plans when the flu sneaks up on you
❌Boring lessons that don’t engage
❌Trying to find activities that cover multiple standards
Instead, there will be fun and engaging activities that can be ready just by hitting PRINT or ASSIGN leaving you time to drink your coffee while it’s still hot!
►PLEASE NOTE: Not every no prep page is also digital. 20 pages are no prep and 18 are digital as well!
This bundle is geared towards second graders but can be used for superstar first graders or third graders who may need some additional help.
- Frozen Fact Families: Make fact families using the numbers given on the snowballs.
- Missing Number Mittens: Fill in the missing numbers
- .Snowed In: Solve the short word problems about a graph using inches.
- Snow Days Graph: Answer the questions about the number of snow days schools had.
- Mitten Math Solve the two and three-digit addition problems. Some regrouping.
- Snowball Sums Solve the two-digit addition problems. Some regrouping.
- Penguin Party Help Pudge the penguin plan a party by solving the word problems.
- Snowman Spinners: Using a paper clip and pencil, create 15 two-digit addition problems to solve. Some regrouping.
- Sweater Patterns: Determine what sweater is next in a pattern.
- Arctic Arrays: Write the number of rows, columns for winter arrays.
- Snowflake Skip Count: Fill in the missing numbers.
- Polar Place Value: Write either the numerical form, written form or expanded form.
- Sledding Subtraction: Solve the 2 digit addition problems. Some regrouping.
- Chilly Coin Count: Using quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies, write what coins can be used for the amount shown. Try and use the least amount of coins.
- Arctic Addition Solve the two-digit addition problems with some regrouping. Color according to if the answer is even or odd.
- Winter Word Problems Solve word problems about winter.
- Toboggan Time: Solve word problems involving time.
- Cold Critical Thinking Using sweater patterns, think of numerals that follow each of the sweaters codes.
- Penguin Party Code: Solve the 2 digit addition problems to solve the code. No regrouping.
◼️2nd Grade NO PREP Printable ELA and Math Worksheets/Activities for the Year No prep math and ELA ready-to-print activities for the year!
◼️Digital and Printable Year Long Second Grade Bundle No prep and digital activities for the year!
◼️Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You’ll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 11 writing crafts!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!