This Winter ELA/reading Pack is full of fun digital and printable ELA/reading activities for the entire season! This bundle covers a wide variety of language arts and reading standards for second grade including guide words, proofreading, contractions, plot, context clues, and more all in a fun winter theme! With this bundle, you will get BOTH digital and printable ELA activities for winter!
⚞Do you want to save even more!?!?⚟
Winter No Prep and Digital ELA and Math Bundle for Second Grade contains both no prep and digital winter ELA packs as well as math!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SAVE YOUR SANITY WITH NO PREP AND DIGITAL ACTIVITIES!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just either print the no prep portion or assign slides on Google or Seesaw and you will have fun ELA activities that can be used for:
With NO PREP Print Activities and Digital Slides, there will be no more:
❌Spending F-O-R-E-V-E-R making copies
❌Not having plans when the flu sneaks up on you
❌Boring lessons that don’t engage
❌Trying to find activities that cover multiple standards
Instead, there will be fun and engaging activities that can be ready just by hitting PRINT or ASSIGN leaving you time to drink your coffee while it’s still hot!
►PLEASE NOTE: Not every no prep page is also digital. 20 pages are no prep and 18 are digital as well!
This bundle is geared towards second graders but can be used for superstar first graders or third graders who may need some additional help.
- Snowball Synonyms: Read each word on the snowballs and match with the correct synonym.
- Winter ABC Order
- Snow Day Suffixes Create suffixes using less or ness and then color the snow fort according to the code.
- Winter Fact and Opinion Write if the statement about winter is a fact or opinion.
- Skate Around: Read the words on the ice skating pond and form contractions.
- Penguin Parts of Speech: Read the words on the ice cap and write under the correct category: adjectives, adverbs, verbs.
- Snow Day Story: Read the short paragraphs and answer comprehension questions.
- No To/Two/Too Alike: Fill in the blanks in the paragraph with the correct homophone.
- Snowy Salutations: 1 letter template with checklist.
- Winter Word Meanings: Fill in the blanks with the correct word that fits both sentences.
- Snow Sounds: Fill in the correct diagraph/spelling pattern. /ea/ /ai/ /oa/
- Arctic Antonyms: Write an antonym for each of the words on the ice caps.
- Polar Proofread Correct the sentences. Homophones are included.
- Penguin Plot: Read the short paragraphs and answer comprehension questions. Non-fiction.
- Winter Word Search
- Polar Purpose: Read the short statements and decide what the author’s purpose is.
- Glacier Guide Words: Read the words given and decide what letter corresponds with the correct set of guide words shown.
- Freezing Fragments: Write if a sentence is complete or a fragment. Fix one or two of the fragments.
- Cold Comparison Complete a Venn diagram with a classmate about the differences and similarities between polar bears and penguins.
- Chilly Compounds: Using the words on a pair of mittens, create ten compounds then use at least two in a sentence.
- Irregular Igloos: Read each sentence and circle the correct form of a verb.
- Cold Context Clues: Read each sentence and try and determine what the underlined word means based on the sentence.
- Plural or Possessive Penguins Read each sentence and fill in the blanks using either the plural or possessive form of a word.
- Ski Sentence Stretch: Read each sentence and add on to it.
- Multiple Meaning Mittens: Fill in the blanks with the correct word that fits in each sentence.
◼️2nd Grade NO PREP Printable ELA and Math Worksheets/Activities for the Year No prep math and ELA ready-to-print activities for the year!
◼️Digital and Printable Year Long Second Grade Bundle No prep and digital activities for the year!
◼️Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You’ll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 11 writing crafts!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!